SPECTOR CONSULTING SERVICES
Tom receiving his 21-Year Service Award from Nobel Prize Laureate,
Dr. Gertrude “Trudy” Elion, at Burroughs Wellcome
- Chief Scientific Officer (2009-2013)
Adherex Technologies (now Fennec Pharma)
- President (1997-present)
Spector Consulting Services
- International Vice President Cancer Research (1995-1997)
GlaxoWellcome (now GSK)
- Adjunct Professor (1973-2001)
University of North Carolina Dept. Pharmacology
- Assoc. Div. Director Experimental Therapy (1972-1995)
- Postdostoral Fellow (1970-1972)
University of Michigan Dept. Biological Chemistry
- PhD Graduate (1967-1970)
Yale University Dept. Pharmacology
Dr. Spector has extensive experience in drug discovery, drug development, and clinical research.
He has broad-based experience in many therapeutic areas,
with specialties in cancer therapies and antiviral agents.
He has served as an expert witness and legal consultant for major court cases.
He is a highly skilled medical writer.